Tuesday 2 June 2009

What's the time Mr. Wolf?





Sunday night a friend and I went to see Patrick Wolf. My god, he is just such a beautiful and serene young man in person. So talented and so modest. I think we both fell a little in love. He jumped down into the crowd during Tristan and pushed right past us, staring us in the face. If only my battery hadn't died just beforehand. I still got some decent photos though (the new camera works a treat at gigs).



I'm packaging my whole life into boxes at the moment. In a week and 24 hours I'll be back in Belfast. I was clearing out the papers in my bedside table and came across this extremely similar Dazed & Confused editorial I had tore out (along with a bag of Tayto crisps I forgot all about!!). I'm usually very adverse towards neon but I can definately get on board with this kind of UV makeup I think.









No comments:

Post a Comment